3/14/21

Star Wars Saved My Life, It Can Save Yours


I had forgotten what Star Wars meant to me, then when I was ready to end my life, Star Wars taught me how to live again...

Smartphone Home to MegaMediaOverload.Com your Mothership for Informative Entertainment

Write your Sweet Nothings to Amber Gamerguy At MegaMOverload@Gmail.com 

Or join our Discord https://discord.com/invite/7jA4wGP5Ca

The media featured in this video is utilized under the Fair-Use Copyright act, these media files are used for the purposes of Informative Entertainment. Informative Entertainment is a combination of Satirical Commentary and Educational Humor, which is used to create Informative and Entertaining video content. This content references Pop Culture as a means of explaining our strange, but wondrous reality. This is legal shit, which is why I sound like the stick is wedged further than it needs to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment