2/26/19

A System broken by Capitalism

Don't get me wrong TrumpTards, Capitalism can be a pretty cool thing, it has made us closer to being equal. Don't assume I mean by making all our lives better, but by bringing us all down to the dumps together; isn't unity grandbaby!
I think it is. I think it gives us a greater insight into humanity, which can scare a lot of us. After all, some of us are not equipped to comprehend, let alone understand the feelings, that knowledge of our suffering can unlock.
Am I sounding confusing, vague and slightly manipulative, well thank yall for noticing.
Confusion and manipulation is the language of business, which includes more than the lawyers and courts, it includes the entire system.
This system is made to implore deals, and to pride monetary gain above all else. Your lawyer working hard to defend you, could sell you half way up the river, not enough to totally fuck you, but enough to get himself a better deal. Perhaps helping another client, perhaps a bribe, you name it, this is a business and deals are the name of the game.
This is not to say there are no decent people within the system, and this is not even to indite those not so decent, well shitty people really. No this is not about them either, as big a bastards as they can be,
no this is all about the system which makes it all possible.
After all, if most in the system behave this way, if no one is punished, if no one is even held accountable; well, why would all but the brightest stars not just, stick with the status quo?
If you understand the last reference, you are hella dope and can be my friend.
Why am I being so silly about such a serious topic?
Well, voice in my head, I have found that most people do not care to talk or think of these subjects, and it can be hard to process in such a dry manner.
Really?
Well...
What arent you saying?
I'll tell you for a dollar.
Ok here you go.
Thanks, well the real reason I approach the subject in this wild manner, is that it brings me some serious dollar, dollar, bill signs, and tons of hits, which is the name of the game baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment