2/22/19

You keep saying you are Christians, I don't think that word means what you think it means

I find it very funny that most Christians do not grasp the very concept of why Christian is a term.
It means follower of Christ, a word we made up to label those who would follow Christ as his disciples. However, most of you who think you're doing God's work, have a child's understanding of the Bible and his works.
See, Christ went from place to place, spreading love, hope, peace, and joy.
When he did stand up to people, which was rare, it was only people in positions of power harming others with their own greed, power, and arrogance.
When Christ said through me is the only way to Salvation, he meant through his ways, not through worshiping him as an Idol.
That is why he went and did the work, the good work, that is going and spreading goodwill to others.
Telling them stories that reflect their lives, their struggles and give them hope, which leads to courage so they can live their lives well.
He did not go to place to place, telling them, "you must fucking love me, for I am the shit, in fact I am the holy shit and if you worship any other shit, I will fucking smite thee where thee stand in your pathetic cloth booties."
Now I know some of you are thinking, this is blasphemy!
And while it may be in your eyes, in my eyes, I am doing the Lord's work.
What, you fuckers use that as your excuse to judge others, I can use it to justify my judgment of you. Judging things is wrong, well, that is what the Bible says. But most of you ignore that part, so shall I.
I am also using humor to try and make you think, for I am mostly being silly to simply inspire you to see from another perspective.
Just remember while I am being silly, most of you Christians are being super cereal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment